Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Old Age

"Hawke" wrote:

Yep, you're right, Reagan didn't die in office. But his brain did. Last few
years in office his mental capacity was dying. He was like the Wizard of OZ
in the end. He was just a puppet that his handlers were holding on to in an
attempt to keep their hands on the power.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Wall

The wall fell in 89, President Reagan managed to beat whoever was the dem that ran against
him in 88. I guess Mr. Reagan's brain was functioning well enough.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller