Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill Joe AutoDrill is offline

Default FS -- Jacobs 33C chucks -- $20 shipping included

On 2008-08-25, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
"Ignoramus9283" wrote in message
they are used, but in good condition. I have a box full of them. $20
each, free ship to lower 58 states.

Shoot! Most of South America must have been acquired while I rode to and
from Atlanta on a motorcycle this weekend. grin

So you noticed!

Absolutely. Should nullify NAFTA requirements for Mexico shipments I send.

What's the mount on the chucks? 1/2" capacity?

The chucks do not have shanks, I think that it is called JT3 taper
mount, but do not quote me on it.

1/2" capacity, I think that it is actually 13mm.

1/2" if Jacobs. 13mm if import Jacobs clones... I think.

JT3 or JT33 are most common for 1/2" or 13mm. Threaded too, but not as
often.

If a customer asks for a "what do you have used there" offer, I'll contact
ya for some of those whether they are J3 or J33...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244