Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus9283 Ignoramus9283 is offline

Default FS -- Jacobs 33C chucks -- $20 shipping included

On 2008-08-25, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
"Ignoramus9283" wrote in message
they are used, but in good condition. I have a box full of them. $20
each, free ship to lower 58 states.

Shoot! Most of South America must have been acquired while I rode to and
from Atlanta on a motorcycle this weekend. grin

So you noticed!

What's the mount on the chucks? 1/2" capacity?

The chucks do not have shanks, I think that it is called JT3 taper
mount, but do not quote me on it.

1/2" capacity, I think that it is actually 13mm.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/