ROCCO

Default Sawing cherry plywood

Cut your piece a bit oversized. Then clamp a straight edge to the
correct length. Use a flush cut bit on your router and follow the
straight edge. This will give you a beautiful results.

Try it, it's the best way i've found to do it.

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:27:59 -0500, Joseph Crowe
wrote:

Hi Folks,

I have a project that calls for 3/4 cherry plywood for side, top and
bottom panels edged with solid cherry. I am concerned about any
splintering at the plywood edges as this would really look terrible. I
will probably use a circle saw to get the larger panels cut close to
size and then, after applying the front exposed edging I will make the
cross cuts on a table saw with a sled. Any advice????