Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alang Alang is offline

Default Getting rid of a piano.

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:15:56 +0100, "endymion"
wrote:

I have a millstone . Its an old piano. Iron frame 1920's upright. Good
working order and tuned every six months. The problem is I don't want it. I
cant play and never use it. Its in the way. The trouble is no one else
seems to want it either. I have tried giving it away via the adds in the
paper. I have tried asking a house clearance to come and move it and even
said I would pay costs. No one will even come and take it to the tip for me.

How do you get rid of a piano like this?

bay and freecycle have ben mentioned. There is this too
http://devon.craigslist.co.uk/