Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default "We kept Wal-Mart out of our town!"

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 11:55:25 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote:

On Aug 23, 10:21*am, mm wrote:
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:40:56 -0400, mm
wrote:

c Did they say they would shop at any WM or that they wouldn't shop at

Meant to say, Did they say they would NOT shop at an WM.....

this one, because they resented it being in their town.- Hide quoted text -

Answer: letters to the editor from people I know that I saw in the
Moscow WM. You seem to be on a witch hunt or something.

I think you're being hard on those people. They can be truly opposed
to their building a WM and give up or change their mind later.

Even wanting none in one's own town but shopping at one in another
town is reasonable. I'm sure they didn't lobby to get one built in
Moscow, but it's already there. I don't want a 7-11 two hundred
yards from me, where I can see it, but I'll go to one two blocks away.

Harry K