Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Corner board question: Beginner

On Aug 24, 1:38*am, Big_Jake wrote:

I'll try to put this into words...

We did 8" lap smooth fiber cement on our new garage. *On the
recommendation of the building matls supplier, we installed 1" thick
corner boards (I think they were deck boards) then installed the
siding, relatively tight to the corners, but not perfect, then
installed more fiber cement siding vertically on the corners, covering
up the 1" boards and lapping over the siding about 3/4" and covering
up the not-so-perfect cuts. *Overall it looks pretty good, and was
easy to do.

Look at the second post in this thread and see if that sounds
familiar.