Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Replacement Windows

On Aug 23, 9:32*pm, trax wrote:
I am in the process of replacing all my house windows and have
received a few estimates. *I am so confused. *Mainly, I have been
looking at Milgard and CertainTeed. *Can anybody tell me which is
best? And, approximately what I should be paying for 11 windows and 1
slider. The quotes have been drastically different. *I live in
Northern California.
Thank you,
Trax

You mean you cant figure out what is best, if you cant figure out
that simple task maybe you need help and you should not continue Mr
Senile. BTW the best is not what you mentioned