Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Curious about shop space

"J. Clarke" wrote in
:

Lee Michaels wrote:
"mac davis" wrote

I remember using the washer & dryer for a glue-up area several
times..

Washer and dryer, eh?

I used to unplug the dryer and plug in a heavy duty 220 extension
cord I made up to power a welder.

My dryer outlet has at various times powered a RAS, a band saw, and a
5 HP cyclone, before I got around to wiring dedicated outlets for
each. Of course it also has been known to power a dryer on occasion.

Ah, there's nothing like freshly frozen clothes brought in from the line
in 20F temperatures. :-)

Puckdropper