Posted to alt.home.repair
RepairNovice[_2_] RepairNovice[_2_] is offline

Default Gas water heater capacity

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 14:02:54 -0700 (PDT), ransley
wrote:

Why rent, buy it its cheaper in the long run, you will save with a
smaller tank. You will also save because the new tank wont have scale
at the bottom. To save more shop and compare by EF energy factor, alot
of cheap ones are still 50 EF

Well had I known I would be still be in the same house ten years ago,
I would have bought a tank then.

If I buy a new tank now and move in a couple of years I think I would
lose out on the deal. A move is a distinct possibility for me in the
next few years.