Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default I have a dead mouse in my AC - need help getting to it?

wrote:

look one day something will kill each and every one of us, why kill
other living things unnecessarily?

I can tell you've never experienced the joy of fingers clasped
around a small, furry neck. We kill things because we're carnivores,
because it's an evolutionary mandate, because we can. It's something
we were born to do, something we have to do.

If genetically defective, one could get a cat.

i dont kill things so not everyone has too.

hunting to eat is ok, for so called sport just to kill is plainly
wrong

Okay, I'll play. Why is killing for sport wrong?

I'm thinking turkey shoots, varmit hunting (prarie dogs, nutria, rabbit),
deer, predator hunting such as coyote and fox, destructive animals such as
squirrel, some beavers.

And where do you draw the moral line? If it's an outrage to kill a dove, how
about an ant? If one is squeamish about snap-traps for mice, why is it okay
to second the job to a cat?

I don't think we're quibbling over killing, per se, just where one draws the
line.