Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker DLT Steve Barker DLT is offline

Default I have a dead mouse in my AC - need help getting to it?

So, should i just trap the coyotes that eat my chickens, take them out back
and release them only to have them come back the next nite? I don't think
so, Tim. I'll keep blasting the coyotes with the shotgun, and I'll keep
blasting the black snakes, AND i'll keep snap trapping the mice. Thank you
very much.

wrote in message
my dislike for poision, the mouse eats it and dies, but a bird eats
the carcass and get ill...... plus the odor issues, contrary to
poision advertising they dont all leave for water, most mice live off
the water in food.

and yeah they have live traps for mice.

look one day something will kill each and every one of us, why kill
other living things unnecessarily? espically when a non toxic non
hazardous method is available? one that does not leave your home
stinking?