Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default I have a dead mouse in my AC - need help getting to it?

Joe B. wrote:
... Is there anyway to access this area or am I out of luck? Thank you.

Specifically, not a clue for an unspecified unit...all I can suggest is
to give it a go towards trying to get close enough to see if can snag
carcass w/ wire or some other grappling tool. (Of course, be careful no
to stick it somewhere there could be live connections, etc. or you might
join him... )

Sometimes they seem to like to get into fan shroud--might look around
there. Can you actually see anything or only odor to try to track?