Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default I have a dead mouse in my AC - need help getting to it?

Joe B. wrote:
Our house smells horrible. I recently put out some rat poison (first
mistake) and now we have an overwhelming smell of a decaying dead animal in
our house. I have narrowed it down to our inside AC unit. It seems to be
directly below the blower behind the area that has all of the copper piping
(coil?). It does not appear possible to open this area, but I believe that
is where he is located. Is there anyway to access this area or am I out of
luck? Thank you.

Joe

Hi,
Rat or mouse? Two different animals.