Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe B. Joe B. is offline

Default I have a dead mouse in my AC - need help getting to it?

I wasn't aware that they even made live traps for mice, but felt I had to do
something quickly after one of them got into my truck and chewed into the
interior. I guess I deserved that too for one of my other trangressions.

wrote in message
On Aug 22, 11:40?pm, "Joe B." wrote:
Our house smells horrible. ?I recently put out some rat poison (first
mistake) and now we have an overwhelming smell of a decaying dead animal
in
our house. ?I have narrowed it down to our inside AC unit. ?It seems to be
directly below the blower behind the area that has all of the copper
piping
(coil?). ?It does not appear possible to open this area, but I believe
that
is where he is located. ?Is there anyway to access this area or am I out
of
luck? ?Thank you.

Joe

you got what you deserved for using poision......

next time live trap and release outdoors away from home