Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Old Age

Wes wrote:

Ignoramus14696 wrote:

If McCain does not know how many houses he has, how can he be trusted
to know, say, how many army divisions he has or how big his budget
deficit is, how many wars he is currently losing, etc?

Well, McCain was trying to give an accurate answer. His wife is rich, I suspect SHE
handles finances in the McCain household.

I think he has a firmer grasp on national issues.

I'll bet most of those houses are rented, and he may have never even
seen some of them. Iggy should ask Obama how many people got sick, or
died in the slumlord owned housing his supporters own. This in spite of
tax money he provided them, yet they continued to have no working
toilets or heat.

Obama and his mate were just on TV chanting about increasing tax on
big oil. That means gas prices will go up even more, but his cult
members were cheering right along with this great 'change'. His
'change' will be from a recession to a depression.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.