Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Threshermans Show Aug. 14-17th

Leon Fisk wrote:

This is the largest annual gathering of blacksmiths in
Michigan, normally with more than 50 of these craftsmen and
craftswomen plying their trade. On Saturday and Sunday, from
10 a.m. to 4 p.m., enjoy the sights, sounds and scents of
the historic sawmill cutting logs into pine boards and
listen to traditional music played by "The Cousins Music
Group." There will be hands-on activities for children of
all ages and demonstrations by woodworkers, weavers and wool
spinners..."

I headed out to it today but the skies looked really bad so I turned back and worked on
putting my lathe together. Then the rain came, boy does that garage get hot with the
doors closed while I struggled with getting the drive motor back into the base.

I set a note for next year.

Wes