Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker DLT Steve Barker DLT is offline

Default I have a dead mouse in my AC - need help getting to it?

the smell will go away in short time. Don't worry about it.

"Joe B." wrote in message
Our house smells horrible. I recently put out some rat poison (first
mistake) and now we have an overwhelming smell of a decaying dead animal
in our house. I have narrowed it down to our inside AC unit. It seems to
be directly below the blower behind the area that has all of the copper
piping (coil?). It does not appear possible to open this area, but I
believe that is where he is located. Is there anyway to access this area
or am I out of luck? Thank you.

Joe