Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Would you stop for a moment?!

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
m...
Ephesians 2
8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not
of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

a gift is something voluntarily transferred by one person to
another without compensation.

9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus
unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we
should walk in them.

the only good work we do is the work God hath ordained
that we do.

11Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles
in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is
called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens
from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants
of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

13But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are
made nigh by the blood of Christ.

'nigh' is a greek word meaning, at hand, near, (at hand, unto), ready.

to be ready to be His workmanship so as to speak out loud of how
Christ defeated death so that we will never know death. how Christ
has done all that need be done so that we can be saved.

Romans 8
24For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope:
for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

25But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience
wait for it.

26Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know
not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh
intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

27And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of
the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according
to the will of God.

28And we know that all things work together for good to them that
love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

a farmer plants seed with hope of how they will grow and produce.
the farmer is at the time of the planting expressing his faith and
hope in things unseen. the good farmer will also have the patience
to wait for it. the good farmer waits for the seed to sprout and
then he cultivates it with care and love so that it will grow strong
and bring forth good fruit.

1 Timothy 2
3For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge
of the truth.

5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men,
the man Christ Jesus;

6Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

7Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the
truth in Christ, and lie not a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and
verity.

God our Saviour Who will have all men to be saved. not a select few or
a chosen lot. all men.

Oh great, dueling religions. Let's face it, all of it is a bunch of stinking
bull****. You have to be a child to believe any of these fairy tales. Jesus
vs. Mohammad, God vs. Allah, what a joke. Great stuff for the ignorant
masses that believe in superstition. Meaningless for anyone that really
examines religion objectively. Pick a side; rationality or superstition. I
know, most men pick superstition and that is why it's hard to be rational
because so many are against you. But we persevere anyway.

Hawke