Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Dewalt Plunge Saw Coming to the U.S.

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
was an engineer at IBM, who finally moved into management where the
money was) that he had a secretary to straighten out his writing.

That reminds me of the argument I usually get into with engineers or some
other exceptionally brilliant person when I'm telling them of their need for
a technical writer. They have degrees and smarts up the yin yang, but just
can't understand that their English language deficiencies mean that they
often fail to properly get some idea across to the layman. And, they
certainly don't understand that their imperfect English makes them look less
intelligent to potential customers.