Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Apostasy: Texan can't park pickup in driveway

On Aug 21, 7:36*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 19:07:26 -0700 (PDT), Harry K

wrote:
Just to emphasis both points: *Harrold is 30 minutes from the nearest law
enforcement office. *-- Doug

Not at all unusual. *We have at least one that far away here in
Whitman Co, Wa and that is in the middle of a agricultural area which
is not all that sparsely settled. *In fact in many cases in the middle
of the night I would be lucky to get a deputy to my house withing 30
minutes and I am only 4 miles from the office. *Depends on where in
the county the lone deputy on duty happens to be.

The strange thing is you may actually get better response time out in
the sticks than you do in a big city.

And in the middle of the night you don't have to keep askign how long
it will be, you can hear them coming for miles.

Harry K