Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default average parts/labor ratio for pros?

"grasshopper" wrote

If there is anything useful here you want to ask about (or anyone else of
course!) just ask! I'm not good with all home DIY things, but I like to
help when I can.

Many thanks!

Oh I forgot to add one thing. You may want to invest in a quality sofa.
See, if the window is over the sink or stove and you put a window unit it
it, SWMBO is gonna start making you sleep on the sofa once that cold blast
of air hits her right at eye level everytime she uses the sink or it puts
out the gas stove burners or .... (grin).