Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Apostasy: Texan can't park pickup in driveway

On Aug 21, 10:03*am, Douglas Johnson wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote:

Texas is big, but also, in many places, sparse. In some areas, you can
travel for hours without seeing a horse, or even a cow.

And innovative. Just this week, a school district in north Texas (Harrold)
passed a resolution allowing its teachers to carry concealed handguns in
their classroom.

Just to emphasis both points: *Harrold is 30 minutes from the nearest law
enforcement office. *-- Doug

Not at all unusual. We have at least one that far away here in
Whitman Co, Wa and that is in the middle of a agricultural area which
is not all that sparsely settled. In fact in many cases in the middle
of the night I would be lucky to get a deputy to my house withing 30
minutes and I am only 4 miles from the office. Depends on where in
the county the lone deputy on duty happens to be.

Harry K