Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Four Years Structural Liability

On Aug 21, 8:26*pm, John Wheeler wrote:
Thank Leroy, I'll try that. I would also like to solicit anyone else
that might be knowledgeable about the subject. I live in Wilson
County, Tennessee.

Well, hell, there must be hundreds of people on this newsgroup with
specific knowledge or Wilson County legal trivia. I'm wondering why
you don't trust the structural engineer but you'd trust some unknown
person on the internet. The local professionals will know what your
state's requirements are, you could also call a professional liability
insurance company, or you could go to your local library and do your
research with the help of a librarian.