Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Popelish John Popelish is offline

Default LM78XX schematic from 1978 National Semi Linear Data Book - LinearVoltage Regulators Roy Ferranti APN27.pdf (0/1)

BobW wrote:

Damn! My server won't let me post even a 4MB file. If I compress the images
any more (e.g. to 1MB total file size), it looks terrible.

Maybe someone else can give it a try. Anyone?...Anyone?....Bueller?

If I lower the resolution of my cleaned up versions, they
come out to about 130k per page. Would these help?
Attached is page 1.

--
Regards,

John Popelish

Attached Thumbnails
LM78XX schematic from 1978 National Semi Linear Data Book-apn27-01-gif