Posted to rec.woodworking
Fred the Red Shirt Fred the Red Shirt is offline

Default Veering OT: New Unisaw - The flag is back

On Aug 21, 11:15 am, Renata wrote:
Alas, Tim, the world is not quite so black and white as you see it.
.... For example, my first passion in
life is not woodworking but traditional B&W silver chemical photography.
My field camera is a hand made wooden box (Honduran quarter sawn mahogany and
shiny brass) that I paid a *lot* for. Why? Because it is a superbly
executed instrument that nothing else can touch in its class. It does
thing that *no* digital camera, at any price can do (including the
$40K Hasselblad H-39). The manufacturer, Wisner, has a nice little
high end business, building the "best" of something for people who
know the difference. ...

He didn't say he SEES it that way.

He said he PHOTOGRAPHS it that way...

--