Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP EricP is offline

Default Garden fence treatment

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 19:24:33 +0100, "Jim Alexander"
wrote:

"EricP" wrote in message
.. .
Just bought twenty 6x6 panels and I have decided to treat them now
instead of leaving for a year and then treating them.

Recommendations on what to use please?

I would like a colour like light gold, not brown, or perhaps a light
green. Something that will be absorbed, but will work and preserve
and last for a few years.

With the fav creosote now sadly gone I am a bit lost.

I also sadly miss creosote but there is always creosote substitute. Wickes
stocks a light gold, the Bartoline website mentions Conifer Green though I
have never seen it.

Jim A

I am going to Wickes for something else. I will look. Many thanks.