Edwin Pawlowski

Default Suggested safety material for the "Most dangerous tool in shop"

"Walter H. Klaus" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I take blood thinners to keep from having a severe stroke. What I fear

most
is getting a serious cut in the shop and then bleeding out before reaching
the hospital. You folks who are in a similar situation might want to look

at
"QuickClot" , it is a new material that, when put on a wound, will make

the
blood clot.

Walter H. Klaus

Good info. I just bought some of that for the first aid kit at work, but
we've not used it yet.

Also a good idea to have a telephone where it can be reached. Portable is
better than a cell phone for 911 as it gives your address to the operator.
Cell phones don't do that yet, but will.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome