Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Phillipson[_3_] Don Phillipson[_3_] is offline

Default Replacement mower blades

"Jim" wrote in message

I've got a Sears Craftsman (Murray) 30" riding mower. Per the manual the
replacement blade is a 56060HT.

Searching for this model online I'm getting many hits plus more that
cross reference a newer series. Then comes the confusion factor as these
blades often have different center hole sizes, .850", 7/8"x1" and 27/32.
Even the original blade depending upon website may list any one of the
three.

Are all three sizes truly interchangeable?

My experience with a (Troy-Bilt) mower was that
manufacturers and vendors use different part numbers.
The only way to match a replacement part is to take the
old unit to the store.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs