Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default Things not to say in Post Op.....

Jim Chandler wrote:
John R. Carroll wrote:
Jim Chandler wrote:

Bruce L. Bergman wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:10:37 GMT, Jim Chandler wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:31:20 GMT, Jim Chandler wrote:

don't forget the pistol match on the 7th of September if you can
make it. It is growing and I'm looking forward to a good turn
out. If you know anyone else who might want to participate, be
sure to tell them.

Ach! Id forgotten about that match! Im glad you reminded me.
Ive been up to my ass in alligators and it slipped my mind..whats
left of it.

Ill tell a few of my buds and see if we can get some more folks
up there

That would be great. The more the merrier, or so they say. If
you want I can send you a flyer and you can tack it to your
forehead. :-)

Up there where there? (Duh... Which way did they go, George?)

I can always enter the "Go ahead, Laugh! Everyone else does..."
class with my .25 Auto noisemaker.

-- Bruce --

I sent you an email with a flyer attached but in case I didn't guess
right on the address, the match will be held at the Lucerne Valley
Lions Pride Gun Range on Sunday, September 7th from 7:00 a.m. to
3:00 p.m. It's $15 to shoot and you can re-shoot as many times as
you want for $5.00 each. Proceeds go to benefit the Lucerne Valley
Lions Club (the owners of the range). Each round of shooting will
take 45 rounds of whatever caliber you are shooting. Lucerne
Valley is about 20 or so miles east of Victorville on Highway 18.
If you need directions email me and I'll send them to you. All
shooters, semi-auto or revolver are invited.

What is the prize?

We have trophies for the first three places in each category and we
are raffling off an eight position, California approved (I know
you're just thrilled about that) gun cabinet. Depending on the
attendance, this may become a more frequent event. I'd love to see a
hundred shooters there. I'll attempt to send you a flyer, if your
email address isn't too munged.

Just take UBU out for a walk G

--

John R. Carroll