Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Redelfs Jim Redelfs is offline

Default "We kept Wal-Mart out of our town!"

In article
,
RickH wrote:

Go into any wall mart and 90 percent or more of the shoppers are
WOMEN, you are the exception.

So Samantha was right: She's NOT a woman? big grin

(Just making a joke using your semantics.)

In the Photo Center, those that stand (some for HOURS) at the kiosks,
ordering prints from digital media are, by far and away,
disproportionately women.

This disproportion is particularly obvious when it is a mother with one
or more preschooler in the shopping cart. Mom makes these unfortunate
babies and toddlers sit, sometimes for hours, while they ignore their
anguished cries of boredom while she orders photos prints. There ought
to be a law...
--

JR