Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Redelfs Jim Redelfs is offline

Default "We kept Wal-Mart out of our town!"

In article ,
George wrote:

we are now moving the third wally all of 1/8 of a mile.

Let me guess: They are closing an OLD store (no groceries) and opening
a MUCH larger "Supercenter".

We pretty much had to level a mountain for
them. All this because they "create jobs"...

It's true. If the arrangement was not beneficial to your area, one can
assume that the governing body(ies) would not OFFER special incentives
to get the store(s).

(Walmart gives instructions on how to sign up for welfare
and free medical)

Wrong. Prove it.

and he can't even get a reduced rate loan to help move to
a new building.

That shouldn't be too much of a hurdle for a business that is "growing
in leaps and bounds"

and is mostly constrained by funding.

Name a business that doesn't operate under such constraints.
--

JR