Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default New Unisaw - The flag is back

"Frank Boettcher" wrote

My dear friend who was also a manufacturing superintendent for me
called last night to let me know that the new Unisaw will be unveiled
today at IWF and will have the "Made in America" badging.

I expect it could be pricey. The cost benefit of a very efficient and
nearly fully depreciated facility will not be there and I expect that
all important overhead absorption volume will be down due to those
disastrous decisions of the past. But it makes me feel good to see
this happen, and I'm happy to see that B & D may actually get it where
Pentair, didn't have a clue.

That's heartening sign! Thanks for sharing.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/18/08