Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Things not to say in Post Op.....

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 01:09:19 -0700, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

That would be great. The more the merrier, or so they say. If you want
I can send you a flyer and you can tack it to your forehead. :-)

Up there where there? (Duh... Which way did they go, George?)

I can always enter the "Go ahead, Laugh! Everyone else does..."
class with my .25 Auto noisemaker.

-- Bruce --

Need something heavier..I can provide...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those
who in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality",
John F. Kennedy.