Posted to alt.home.repair
Benjamin[_2_] Benjamin[_2_] is offline

Default liability for someone helping with installing a wood floor

I have a guy coming next week to help me level a floor and install
wood flooring. My concern is that if he were to get hurt while
working in my house, I imagine that the liability would be on me (even
if it's his fault).

Anyone have advice on how to protect myself on this issue? Is it
possible to have him sign a no liability waiver?
I think he'd be willing to do that, but I'm not sure that it would be
legally binding.

Also, does anyone know if homeowners insurance typically covers
someone else getting injured in your house?

Thanks
-Ben