Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default OT? Need to precisely cut a PCB

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:37:20 -0500, "Kevin_91B" wrote:

well not quite a pcb but this blank board from Radio Shack:

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...entPage=search

Would appreciate any help in brainstorming a solution. I could cut it but I
need a small square of about 30MM +- .05MM. Maybe a laser cutting service?
That's about the only thing I can think of.

a drill bit in a dremel to cut it slightly oversize, and then pass it
back and forth on a flat surface covered with fine grit, wet or dry
sandpaper that is kept wet to get to the final finished size.