Posted to uk.d-i-y
jim jim is offline

Default where to buy white bathroom suite and tiles?

On 19 Aug, 17:00, benpost wrote:
any ideas about the bathroom door?

what do you have at the minute? how big are the gaps and does your new
fan "struggle" (assuming it's fitted)
You could try listening for obvious change in pitch (probly down) when
you open the bathroom door after a few minutes of it running -NB I'd
expect you'd need to be *in* the bathroom to hear the pitch change...

If it doesn't seem to struggle and vents out shower steam & "noxious
vapours" quick enough for you, then fit the new door with similar gaps
etc.
If it does struggle make 'em a bit bigger/ put a louvred vent in the
door (lower the better I suppose to promote an updraught from vent to
fan?)

how's that sound?

ope it elps
Jim