Posted to alt.home.repair,free.uk.diy.home,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default sealant around steel shed

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
john hamilton wrote:
Have just erected a yardmaster tin shed. I need to put a 'sealant'
around the edge of the steel frame base where it sits on the concrete
foundation, to prevent water traveling in under the frame.

I normally get things like sealants from Wickes or Screwfix, but
there are a bewildering array of different sealants available. Would
anyone recommend which would be the one to use in this
particular application please?

Silicon if you dont mind the cost.

Look to Aldi or Lidl, silicon for under a quid a cartridge, I always stock
up when they have it.

Mike