Posted to alt.home.repair,free.uk.diy.home,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house
john hamilton john hamilton is offline

Default sealant around steel shed

Have just erected a yardmaster tin shed. I need to put a 'sealant' around
the edge of the steel frame base where it sits on the concrete foundation,
to prevent water traveling in under the frame.

I normally get things like sealants from Wickes or Screwfix, but there are a
bewildering array of different sealants available. Would anyone recommend
which would be the one to use in this particular application please?