Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Is SanaGloss worth $50

On Aug 18, 10:40*pm, wrote:
"h" wrote:
I think you've got the Toto mixed up with another toilet. *The Toto's
aren't pressure-assisted - those are the noisy ones. *You also forgot
to mention the soft-close seat - that eliminates the loudest noise.

Agreed. My Toto is so quiet I can't tell if it flushed or not. Fortunately,
the thing is perfect and always flushes absolutely everything. I've never
needed a second flush for anything. When we add an addition to our home next
year both new bathrooms *will have Toto toilets.

Not to interrupt your love affair with Toto, but it has one defect:
The bowl doesn't fill sufficiently with water thus you tend to get
skid marks. Probably the only way to avoid these with any toilet is to
buy a good old-fashioned 5 gallon-er.

Or put down a piece of toilet paper before you poop.