Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
[email protected] knuckle-dragger@nowhere.gov is offline

Default Is SanaGloss worth $50

"h" wrote:

I think you've got the Toto mixed up with another toilet. The Toto's
aren't pressure-assisted - those are the noisy ones. You also forgot
to mention the soft-close seat - that eliminates the loudest noise.

Agreed. My Toto is so quiet I can't tell if it flushed or not. Fortunately,
the thing is perfect and always flushes absolutely everything. I've never
needed a second flush for anything. When we add an addition to our home next
year both new bathrooms will have Toto toilets.

Not to interrupt your love affair with Toto, but it has one defect:
The bowl doesn't fill sufficiently with water thus you tend to get
skid marks. Probably the only way to avoid these with any toilet is to
buy a good old-fashioned 5 gallon-er.