Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
mm mm is offline

Default Is SanaGloss worth $50

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:38:16 -0400, "h"
wrote:

I think you've got the Toto mixed up with another toilet. The Toto's
aren't pressure-assisted - those are the noisy ones. You also forgot
to mention the soft-close seat - that eliminates the loudest noise.

Agreed. My Toto is so quiet I can't tell if it flushed or not. Fortunately,
the thing is perfect and always flushes absolutely everything. I've never
needed a second flush for anything. When we add an addition to our home next
year both new bathrooms will have Toto toilets.

SDNWOTN