Posted to alt.home.repair
trader-of-some-jacks trader-of-some-jacks is offline

Default Dripping Delta faucet - but not when turned "part way off"

I have a two-handle washerless Delta faucet in a bathroom sink.

The cold water drips when the handle is "all the way off," but if I
move the handle maybe three degrees "on," the dripping stops.

I'm repair-phobic, yes, even for a leaky faucet. I'm wondering if
there's a simpler adjustment I could make, short of taking the faucet
handle apart, to make the "off" setting for the water really turn it
off with no drips.