Posted to uk.d-i-y
gazz gazz is offline

Default Aldi SDS+, Was: Aldi Plumbers tools

"Tim S" wrote in message
and now:

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/2867_6953.htm

Might be useful for a bit of concrete related brutality. Anyone had a
previous Aldi SDS?

not had one from aldi before, but gonna have one from the 24th, along with
the chisel and drill bit set, and a sledge hammer, and a wide broom, and the
trowel set, gonna be an expensive week is next week

my current sds drill was a makro special, the gears for the rotation
stripped a year ago, kept it just to use as a concrete breaker, never needed
to till we moved home, it was fine on the fence posts, but the damn flag
pole which is a scaffold pole held in with very strong cement was too much
for the supplied flat chisel, snapped it off at the shank, the pointy chisel
is still working but dont break the concrete appart enough, i'm 2 and a half
foot through and the end is still not in sight, just my luck if it's a 12
foot scaffold pole

just what is it with these flag flying people, bloke 3 doors down flies the
georges cross, leaves it out all the tim,e so when it's windy the whole
street is kept amused by the 'tink, tink, tink' noise as the metal bits on
the rope bang against the pole,

this place has a big flag pole socket in the front garden and the scaffold
pole socket in the back garden, the bloke who lived here before was a right
filthy *******, so he prolly used them to hang his ****ted Y fronts out to
dry, and that would not be an exageration based on what we found under ethe
rotten kitchen cabinets, and i'm not even going to mention the cooker with a
ferret turd in the oven!!!