Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Alan[_2_] Alan[_2_] is offline

Default are there any tricks to recycled plastic as a DIY exercise?

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 20:24:50 +0800, Stealth Pilot
wrote:

necessity is the mother of invention and all that.

I need a 6 inch length of 20mm dia plastic and cant find a local
supplier that I can get to in lunch breaks.

I have just been out to the workshop to check the size of the
plastic rod ( Tecaform AH ) I have but it is only 16.4mm dia. You
are welcome to a bit of it, I got it from some mob in Welshpool, a bit
of a push from Applecross at lunchtime, I am in Gosnells.

Alan