Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Apostasy: Texan can't park pickup in driveway

On Aug 18, 5:24*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
"[FRISCO, TX] Jim Greenwood said he never dreamed his HOA would have a
problem with his new Ford F-150 pickup. Then he received the first of three
notices threatening him with fines.

"Stonebriar HOA rules allow several luxury trucks on driveways, including
the Cadillac Escalade, Chevy Avalanche, Honda Ridgeline and Lincoln Mark LT.

"But most Ford, Dodge or Chevy pickups are restricted."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...ws/stories/DN-...

First they came for the Fords. I didn't protest because I didn't have a
Ford...

Gee....you don't suppose someone buying a house in a HOA should have
read the rules first?

Harry K