Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Report- was drilling hole at 20 deg

nick hull fired this volley in news:nhull-
:

The one part I lack is a floating ball, larger than 3ý and smaller than
5ý. I could use a ballasted 2-liter bottle, but a ball would be more
elegant and less likely to hang up. I have not yet found a toy ball of
the right size, all ideas appreciated.

Nick,

Find a pyrotechnics supply company (
www.skylighter.com www.firefox-
fx.com), and order a 4" plastic aerial shell casing.

They are round, styrene, equipped with a "hanger hook", and can be glued
together (come in two halves) with model cement or PVC cement.

A 4" casing is 3.5" in diameter.

LLoyd