Posted to uk.d-i-y
benpost benpost is offline

Default where to buy white bathroom suite and tiles?

Thanks Andrew and Anna. I am tempted by a towel rad as its neat. didnt
know it wouldnt heat the room, but once you said that i thought well
in my situation that doesnt matter. The bathroom always gets too hot
as its all internal with no windows! Just having a hot bath turns the
room into a sauna! Hopefully my new fan will help with that.

I forgot to ask , now I have a more powerful centrifugal fan (vent
axia £90), and will soon have all internal doors replaced, do I need a
different door at all for the bathroom? Such as leaving a gap at the
bottom or having a vent? I remember somebody saying that a decent fan
wont work if there is no air inlet to the room, it would cause a
vacuum. Now i'm not sure if draught gaps around the door is enough
for this or if a gap/vent is required. if you have any info please
post