Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Raccoon havoc

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 22:02:27 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 8/16/2008 1:36 PM HeyBub spake thus:

Video of animal destroying kitchen.

NSF language
http://www.break.com/index/raccoon-w...n-kitchen.html

I haven't looked at the video, but are you suggesting using wild
animals for home demolition projects? If so, I'm going to have to
insist that they be paid a living wage.

Here, here!

Watch the video. The raccoon is not racing about tumping things over.

It has eaten giant holes in the wall!

I watched the video, and it was interesting, but we didn't get the end
of the story.

Couldn't he have used a brookstick and a wire stapled at one end to
the stick, and run the wire around the hole the raccoon was peeking
out of, when he wasn't there, and back to the stick, to grab the
raccoon when he stuck his body part way out to get the nuts?

Like the sticks the pound uses to catch dogs that might be vicious.