Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Threshermans Show Aug. 14-17th

Larry Jaques wrote:

That URL must be overwhelmed as I can't get in today. Neat pics, all.

I figured that the first bunch were the meters and control panels for
the power plant, but I wanted more info. I saw the knife switches in
the latter group and wondered what the tape-wrapped jobs--which looked
like batteries or capacitors--were.

Bruce?

It seems to be up now. Don't know what is up with godaddy. Maybe they didn't pay their
bill

I'd love to learn a bit more about the components. If bruce wants the high rez photo(s)
to look at I'll gladly email or put them up were he can grab them.

Wes